A favourite breakfast spot for skiers and locals alike
Treats Cafe is perfectly located at the Bogong Ski Centre in Tawonga South near Mt Beauty. Our vibrant café offers a delightful array of ready-to-go meals or a delicious dine-in experience, all under one roof.
Set inside and your senses will be overwhelmed with delight, from glorious aromas of perfectly blended coffee to buttery and sugary goodies to sizzling bacon and eggs. We have something for everyone.
Just know, it is always a treat to eat at Treats.
‘Meals to Go’ menu
Treats café is well known for its huge range of both gourmet home-style and café-style foods, all ready for you to heat and eat. We can supply you with a single packaged meal or a whole week’s worth for your skiing trip, ready and waiting for you to pick-up and take-away.
Coffee and cake: a delightful pairing that awakens the senses and indulges the soul.
A bit of history
Treats café opened at Bogong Ski Centre in 2000. Liz Cinatl, its owner and founder, has been operating food businesses in Tawonga South, Mt Beauty and Falls Creek since 1981, including The Village and Winterhaven” all a-la-carte restaurants that have been written-up in The Age’s Good Food Guide.
Liz Cinatl is devoted to researching prime ingredients, even for the simplest menu items, believing that you can’t make a quality product from poor ingredients, and her team of committed staff follow in her footsteps!
Treats is so many things to so many people.
- A place to escape to have a peaceful cup of coffee and/or a delicious homemade cake
- A breakfast and lunch venue
- Somewhere to pick-up a delicious meal, ready to heat and eat at home
- A place to order a special item to include in a dinner party
- A place to buy homemade jams and condiments, packaged biscuits and other treats
- A place to unwind with a glass of wine
- A place to come when needing catering
- A place to order a specialty cake – no job is too big or small for this team!
- A place to order a week’s worth of food to take to the snow